The colors in your home have got a major impact on your mood. Particularly the décor you choose have a massive effect on your emotions. Some colors help to bring you down, help you to relax and numerous ways to match a different set of emotions. Colours are indispensable to any home décor and should be chosen after research. Memories help to trigger our emotions to happiness, so a recipe to follow is finding that will duplicate your moment of happiness is the paramount way to connect with colours.
1. Yellow for happiness: It’s the color for cheerfulness, which awakens positive vibes and awakens all 5 senses. Use the color yellow for your living room curtains, will make the place look bigger and embrace positive energy and feeling of happiness. Curtains have a huge impact on the interior décor and space. Opting for yellow curtains or using yellow cushions for your sofa will brighten up your living room and leave away the dullness it rendered before. These versatile yellow curtains help to add an instant ray of sunlight to a room and it is easy to incorporate into any color scheme.
2. Sky blue for renewal: Blue is considered to be a calming and serene color that helps that is suitable for mind and soul. It’s an optimistic color and a symbol of honesty and trust. Consider opting for blue roller blinds in your room, which helps to enhance productivity and stay calm and composed. Blue curtains/ roller blinds are ideal for bathroom and bedrooms. Buy a huge range of curtains online at deco window to suit your requirements. Consider using blue wall shelves or open storage in your room, it can be used for various storage purposes such as bedside table, poojaghar, kitchen shelf, bathroom storage and many others. Therefore blue is the ideal color for having to restore and to rejuvenate properties.
3. Red is Ravishing: - Red is considered to be a bold and strong shade that helps to raise heartbeat and enhance emotions. How can you decorate with red? Red is a color that asks for attention and induces a lust for life. Use red curtains or roller blinds in the living room as it makes the room feel opulent and welcoming. Use a simple beige color for your curtain and accessorize with deep red tiebacks and tassels to get the rich modern look. Red cushions will look ideal on a plain sofa, it will help to create a sophisticated and classy look.
4. White for balance: – create a sleeping space that is calm and clean with deco window’s décor idea for the bedroom. Opt for beddings in white and using cushions as throws will make the room look bigger and brighter. White is a color of purity which helps to embrace a positive environment and aura in your room and thus guarantee you a good night sleep. Add antique blankets, platform bed and old chairs to add a vintage look to your room. Use appropriate lighting to get the perfect look for your room.
5. Green for optimism - Green is a color of nature which enhances growth, harmony and freshness. Use green for your living room, decorate with cushion covers or printed cushion covers in green, use fabric in green for your sofas. Green is a color that is restful to the human eye and suggests stability and endurance.