Florals Make a Comeback in Home Decor in 2018
The timeless florals have made a comeback in home décor trends in 2018. With over a month into the new year, it is time to have your home ready for Instagram worthy pictures. The florals, which remained popular in 2017 are set to be the trendsetters in 2018. As per Houzz, you can expect oversized and contrasting florals in vogue this year. So, if you have been wanting that floral themed wallpaper, then now is the time. But, if you wish to add the florals in your home décor trends in different bold and soft means, then here is how you can attain the look.
1. Drape the Windows Floral: A room’s window frames a room. If you wish to give a particular theme to a room, then start with the windows. So, if florals are on your mind, then infusing floral window curtains and drapes is the easiest way. Look for curtains with floral prints and bold colours and give your room the feel of a tropical haven.
2. A Floral Valance: Not sure about floral curtains? Then, opt for floral valance curtain. It will help you understand the look better and will cover only the top portion of the window frame. In fact, try complimenting a plain curtain with a floral valance. It will give a country-side and refined look to the windows.
3. A Floral Bedding: If you don’t want a floral theme, but if you wish to experiment with this look in a subtle manner, then going for bed sheets can be the option. A floral bedding can change the room ambience. It gives a natural and serene touch to space. Moreover, as you add florals in bedding, then you can try in exaggerated proportions and contrasting colours in keeping with the trends this year.
4. Floral, Pop-Up: Another soft and subtle way of infusing florals in home décor can be with a cushion pop. Working as an accent piece, you can explore all big and bold options. After all, the cushion covers are an easy way of experimenting with any trend. If you like it, then you can drape other cushions with similar floral prints and patterns too and achieve the look with ease.
5. Floral Fabric It Is: Whether a floral drape or cushion cover is on your mind, trying a floral fabric design can be a safe choice. You can get fabric swatches in different floral prints before taking the plunge and changing the complete look. Moreover, with fabrics, you get a lot of scopes to customize. So, you can go for florals in different colour and prints and give your home a complete floral theme makeover.
As florals make a comeback this year in the home décor scene, bring large motifs and bold colours to play and give your home a quick makeover. Add flower-motif cushion covers and floral beddings to give your home a warm and welcoming look. By making flowers focal as per the latest trends in home décor, you add liveliness and natural feel to the home. If you are looking for such floral beddings, cushions and curtains, then we have an exciting range for you at Deco Window. You can also check our latest collection here and give your home a discreet and distinguished makeover.