USES OF LAUNDRY SORTER
There is one item in the house that accumulates so fast – the laundry. Washing clothes is a never-ending job. We don’t have many clothes in our wardrobe, and I tend to wear the same clothes each week to make it easier
- Laundry hampers are one of the most practical and best organizing tools ever created. You know the line that says “a place for everything and everything in its place”? That includes dirty clothes.
- An appropriate size, placed in a spot in each bedroom where people get undressed is an organizer on its own. You simply toss your dirty clothes right into it. No strewn clothes in sight!
- Hampers are very ideal for families with small children who, at an early age are unconsciously being trained to be organized as they develop the habit of putting dirty clothes where they belong.
- With laundry hampers, there is no need to figure out which clothes are dirty from the clean ones, a frequent scenario in a child’s room without a hamper.
- A hamper with a sorter makes the laundry task less daunting when dirty clothes are placed accordingly.